Monday, May 09, 2011

Review for In Power Line Super Higher Power

Okay, the bottom line here is expectations. Let's face it...if you are overweight you are overweight and no garment is going to take you from a flabby size 16 to a svelte size 4. What this garment will do for you is to smooth out the lumps, bumps and bulges. When I have this on, I do not look thin but I look less lumpy...which is an improvement.
If you think you will put this on and be transformed into a thin fashion diva than you are sure to be disappointed. The only thing that will do that is proper diet and intense exercise (or plastic surgery). What it will do is smooth out your appearence so although you still appear overweight you will be less frumpy. I cannot wear tight fitting clothing with this because when you push the lumps in at one location there are more noticeable bulges in other locations, but I do wear it with sweaters and jeans or looser fitting dresses.
Overall I like this product and it does make feel better in my clothes. I do recommend going with the one you feel is a bit too tight because they will stretch out with wear (just like jeans). This is not a miracle cure to being overweight but a temporary fix for some problems that come along with being overweight.
I did not have problems with rolling but did feel very constricted. This is not something I would want to wear if comfort was important.


Credit:http://www.amazon.com/SPANX-Control-Power-Panties-Shapewear/product-reviews/B003H6IDTY/ref=cm_cr_pr_btm_link_2?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&pageNumber=2&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

0 comments:

 

© Copyright Iza Closet - Designed by Krafty Palette